Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

The last part of February has not been the most fun. 4/6 of us have been sick in one way or another, there have been lots of big homework projects, hubby has been really busy at work, and just life stuff, ya know!? I'm just happy it's all behind us!
My 7 year old, Maggie is part of a cute little book club. Each month the girls take turns picking out a book and then hosting the book club at their home. March is our month, so we chose a "green" book! I made a little invitation and a book mark for each girl to go with the book. Now I've got a couple of weeks to figure out what we're going to do for the club. Any fun recycling crafts for kids out there?
In my "spare" time I have finally been able to baste and start quilting my "Heart Garden" quilt. Hoping to have the quilting done by the weekend. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Your book club stuff is SO cute. My middle daughter is also 7 and would probably love to do something like that with her friends.

I posted a spring recycling craft on my blog last year:
http://centralnjemilyroseathome.blogspot.com/2010/05/green-spring-craft.html

Can't wait to see more of your Heart Garden Quilt. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails