Tuesday, May 1, 2012

LDS Teacher Thank Yous

Like I've said before, I serve in my church in the Primary where we teach children up to 12 yrs. Each age group has a teacher and those teachers work hard! We decided that once a month we would give them a thank you with a little treat attached. I thought I might share what I've done. Maybe you need some simple little thank you ideas.
Last month I used another picture from the artist friend of a friend, Karen Phelps. Unfortunately, I can't give that one to you because of copyright stuff. But you could find any cute teacher-ish picture and then use the awesome quote from Christa McAuliffe. And don't forget yummy chocolate! Those Lindor things are to die for!
This month I steered away from chocolate and went nuts! I found these cute little packs of almonds at WalMart for only $2.48 for 7 packs. Perfect! Then I made a little tag, punched a hole and tied a bow. If you'd like a printable of the nut tag, you can get it HERE.
It's so simple, but it's so fun to see the smiling faces on the teachers when we hand them out. Everyone likes to feel appreciated! Thank you teachers!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Thank you for posting these wonderful teacher appreciation ideas! Just what our Primary needs. Do you have a copy of the little picture under LDS Teacher Handouts "They may not remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." You can send it to lorraine.morrow@comcast.net
Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails