Thursday, November 10, 2011

Grateful

November naturally brings thankfulness. It's time when you think about family and events of the past year. Today I am feeling extra grateful. We received news yesterday that my Father-in-Law's cancer is in remission. This comes after just a few weeks ago when we almost lost him. We have seen so many miracles! We feel so blessed to have my wonderful in-laws with us for years to come :).
I also just finished up some major projects for something I will tell you about soon. I'm very excited about them but also so glad to cross those off my list! I have so many things I've been wanting to do around our new house. Painting, decorating, sewing, it goes on and on. I guess the first item is to get to those dishes that have been piling up, oh well, the decorating will have to wait!
Have a THANKFUL day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails