Sunday, April 15, 2012

LDS Teacher Handouts

I work in the Primary with children in my church. I have done a lot of little projects since the beginning of the year, but haven't shared any! So here is one of them. We had a meeting to orientate and encourage our (22!) teachers and needed to give them a little handout. My co-worker has an artist friend that allowed us to use this wonderful picture and we added the little saying. 
  Then I made some little magnets so they could hang in on their fridge. The magnets say CTR (Choose the Right), Love One Another, and Teach Ye Diligently. I made the magnet designs and printed them out. If you'd like to download them, you can print them HERE.
I bought circle glass, little magnets, and glaze to put them together at Sun and Moon Craft Kits on Etsy.
I gave each teacher one of each magnet and stuck them on the back of the handout with sticky dots. Put them in a bag and added some chocolate love!

9 comments:

Mary said...

I love these and think I'm going to make a couple of these for my daughters, because it is so important to remember that the words may be fleeting, but the memories of the feelings last a lifetime. Thank you so much for sharing :)

KeyQuilter said...

enjoyed reading about these! Good job!

Rachel said...

Do you have a print out of the picture with the saying on it? I just see a print out for the magnets. I love this idea and would love to do it for my teachers. Thanks

Suzanne said...

Can I print out the wonderful picture and saying? Would love it for our primary teachers!

Andika Kusuma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shellie said...

Do you have a printable of this handout?

Unknown said...

I too, am looking for a printable of this wonderful handout!

Unknown said...

Please e-mail me the printable for the primary magnets.
The link provided doesn't work.
Thanks,
M

Unknown said...

Hi! I would love to have the print out for this activity 🥰

Related Posts with Thumbnails