Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival Spring 2012!

I have loved being a part of the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side for a few years. It's such a great way to find inspiration in all the wonderful quilts out there. And it's that time again!
I'm going to share a recent quilt that I finished, the June Bug for Jennesee. This was made for my cousin's daughter for her baptism day. She helped pick the fabrics and the pattern and wanted ric rac and buttons. I love the way it turned out, it's such a happy quilt! It is a full size bed quilt. I put cozy minky on the back and it was machine quilted.

The best part of the festival this year is the prizes! Amy is making categories and we can vote on our favorite quilts. So get on over there and vote people! 
 On a side not if you want to vote for my quilt, you would make beautiful little Jennesee very happy :).


9 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Very pretty. Love the way you used the ricrac!

Julie Fukuda said...

That is one bright and happy quilt.

Lonci said...

Lovely bright colours and so beautifully coordinating:)))

Kate Brown said...

I think this quilt is totally adorable, I love everything about it and I definately will be voting on it!

Teresa F. said...

Wonderful quilt. I love the colors and the buttons give it a special look.

Taya@TypeB said...

Fantastic colors! I just love that giant ric rac - great ideas from Miss Jenessee!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

What a sweet girly quilt for a sweet little girl.

laurawilson25 said...

That is a fantastic quilt!

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

This is just a wonderful quilt ; you sure know how to pick the right colors together !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails