Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabric Remnant Sale!


 Not so long ago I was a Power Seller on Ebay. What did I sell? Well, fabric of course! I specialized in Children's Decorator fabric but also had a nice stash of quilting fabric. Mostly from Michael Miller, but a few others as well.

It seems like it's been a lifetime since then, actually just a lot of life has happened! But I still have a decent amount of fabric, and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be done with it! So I wanted to let you know on Ebay right now I am having a huge de-stash SALE! Here is a link to my auctions: EllieBella Ebay Auctions . Everything is at a great Buy It Now price and a lot of it is discontinued fabric! Hope you find something you've been looking for (or something you weren't but had to have:)! I will be adding more daily, so keep checking back.
Oh and check back here on Monday, I've got one of my favorite quilts at Moda Bake Shop!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails