Friday, April 12, 2013

Farmer's Wife Friday!

Greetings from beautiful Sedona, AZ this Friday! My awesome in-laws invited us on their vacation to Sedona for our Spring Break. It has been such a relaxing week. The kids had their cousins to play with and we had no schedules, the best!
I mean really, being surrounded by this kind of beauty all week is just so amazing. If you've never been to Sedona, put it on your bucket list, it's one of our very favorite places. :) Thank you mom and dad!
 
   I have a couple of blocks to share with you this week! Ribbons was one of those designs that I didn't really love. I was tempted to flip the bottom row so it looked more like chevrons. But I decided that might make it too modern and I needed to leave it as is.
On the Rosebud block, how could I use anything but rose fabric? I love the contrast on this one.

I just can't believe I have finished 75 blocks! That means I only have 36 blocks to go, WOW!! That seems so doable to me! I am getting really excited. I'm already thinking about preparing my sashing strips, whoop!
How far along are you on your Farmer's Wife journey? Now's your chance to link up! Here's the drill:

  • Use the linky tool and link your blog posts or flickr pictures of Farmer's Wife blocks.
  • You must LINK back to this post within your post. You can also grab a Farmer's Wife Friday button (on the right side bar).
  • Have fun reading all the posts! Don't forget, everyone loves a nice comment!


I look forward to hearing about your progress! We are saying goodbye to Sedona today but we are spending the weekend in Phoenix to celebrate my birthday girl who's turning 13! I cannot believe I'll have two teenagers, where does the time go? Have a great weekend!
 

8 comments:

Hilachas said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Sedona. It looks beautiful, as do your Farmer's Wife blocks. I need to get back to mine. I have 12 but haven't worked on them in a long time.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Sedona is beautiful! The perfect place to spend your Spring Break!

WOW!....75 blocks! What size are you making?...I think that I am going to stick to the twin size.

I love both of the background fabrics that you chose.
Stefanie

Sheri Salatin said...

Love your blocks! And I love that you display them on your blog. :) Very creative! :)

Unknown said...

Sedona! We went there for our honeymoon. What aa absolutely beautiful place! I'm not making a quilt, but love your blog. I forward your posts to my mom, who IS a quilter. Your blocks are so gorgeous. I'm loving your fabric choices.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Stitched With Prayer said...

OH...I knew that was Sedona before I read the caption. It is one of my favorite places to visit and they have a WONDERFUL quilt shop there. Gorgeous scenery, and a killer quilt shop...what more can a girl ask for???
***Love your blocks, so cheerful and fresh!

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, as i wish for enjoyment,
since this this site conations genuinely pleasant funny information
too.

Also visit my web site: metabolic rate calculator

Carla said...

Very very pretty blocks and perhaps the inspiration I need to get going again ; )

Ronald Anthony said...

Thanks to Dr OSAGIE for helping me increase the size of my Penis. I have been married for 10 years and due to my small Penis I was unable to satisfy my wife and that made us childless and my wife planed to leave me I was really disappointed with myself and I was also having weak erection I thought all my hope was gone not until I saw a testimony on how the same Dr OSAGIE helped someone increase his Penis size. I was desperate to do anything to regain my sex life back and I contacted him and he promise to help me so he gave me a herbal mixture which i was using and after three days I began to experience changes. Well am writing this testimony is not only because he has helped me increase the size of my Penis, I can now satisfy my wife and my wife is three months pregnant. All thanks to Dr OSAGIE if you are having weak erection problem or small Penis size contact him with his email:drosagiesolutionhome5@gmail.com or whats app him +2348034778129.

Related Posts with Thumbnails