Friday, April 2, 2010

Playing Nurse

So the day after I arrived home from our Spring Break with my big Craft To Do list, my poor mom slipped and fell at work. She sprained her wrist, broke her elbow, mangled her knee and fractured her leg! All on the right side. Needless to say she is in pretty bad shape and can't do anything. She can't put any pressure on her leg and can't use crutches because of her elbow/wrist. My dad works full time, soooo, I have been taking care of my mom. Between that and my four little ones I have had very little time for anything else. I'm glad I'm here so I can be taking care of her, but I am also anxious to get on with my fun list!

Today I was able to finish my pattern testing for Patty Young. I am happy with the way they turned out and just need to take pictures and get those off to her. I will post pictures as soon as I'm allowed!

Next up I am going to make some baby girl items for my brother and sister-in-law who had a beautiful baby girl, Maris. Stay tuned!

For now my mom is healing more and everyday, but still needs my daily help. Prayers are welcomed :).



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails