Thursday, March 11, 2010

Craft TO DO List

My crafty to do list is soooo long right now! Most of it is self-imposed but I can't help it! There are so many fun fabrics, patterns, ideas, and juices flowing! I am out of town right now but when I get back here are some of things I will be working on:

1. Pattern Testing
I am thrilled because Patty Young contacted me to test another pattern for her! How fun is that? I should have a package from her waiting for me when I get back. I will post it after Patty has given the okay.

2. Finish my Flights of Fancy quilt! I was so close to being done when this happened. But I have the fabric and I'm so anxious to finish it up.
 3. Make the skirts for the my girls! I have this gorgeous fabric and this pattern. I can't wait to get these done.
4. I have joined a crochet-a-long! Cassie at You Go Girl! is hosting. I have not done any crochet for while and I fell in love with these pillowcases! My daughter Sophie's birthday is next month so I'm thinking I will make her a beautiful pillowcase. Of course it will have to be green, her favorite color.
 5. Maggie got Kit the American Girl for her birthday and she's been asking for a pillow and blanket for her. Since Kit is from the 1930's I thought it would be fun to make a quilt using vintage reproduction type fabrics like these:
This is just scratching the surface of what I really want to accomplish, but I think this will keep me busy for a while:).



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

so lovely to meet you!!!!!!!!!

Ellie Roberts said...

Thanks Jennifer, and thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails