Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Projects

As usual I've got all kinds of projects piling up - in my head and everywhere else!
I found out that my brother and his wife are pregnant with their first, a little boy and I'm so excited to start making all kinds of fun things for them.
First, I'm going to use my leftover scraps from my favorite Riley & Blake All Stars fabric for a simple triangle quilt like the one I saw at Cluck Cluck Sew.
 I also need to finish quilting my Meandering Path quilt. I finished the stippling part, but I am now trying to quilt the straight lines and it's a bit harder than I thought. Because I want the lines to be exactly 1/2" apart, I can't use my pressure foot as a guide. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
I'm also working on another fun quilt that I've designed myself. I love coin quilts, but I wanted to do a twist on it. I'm calling it Crooked Coins. Here is a little sneek peek. I'm using wonderful Verna fabric from Kate Spain.
And good 'ole WalMart had an incredible special on strawberries this week. A one pound crate for $.75! I couldn't pass up the chance to do some jamming. So first thing tomorrow I will make some strawberry jam- yum!

1 comment:

Seo Oj said...

terima kasih banyak untuk blog ini yang sangat berguna bagi semua pengunjung, terutama untuk diri saya sendiri yang sedikit banyak mendapatkan pengetahuan tentang isi diskusi yang ada di beberapa artikel ini dan saya mengatakan terima kasih banyak untuk penulis web ini meskipun saya tidak mengenal orangnya secara langsung namun karyanyalah yang bisa membuat orang kagum kepadanya... sukses untuk anda!!!
VIMAX ASLI CANADA PEMBESAR ALAT VITAL COD GRATIS

Related Posts with Thumbnails