Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine Surprise

I have the best MIL! Look at the package of goodies she sent us today! She never fails to send a box full of fun for just about every holiday. The kids so look forward to it and makes them feel so loved. And she does it for all 14 of her grand kids! I hope I will be half the grandma she is someday. I couldn't even begin to tell you all the wonderful things she does. Let's just say we are very lucky to have her. Thanks Momma!

In other surprises, I have a couple of fun Valentine tutorials coming up, here's a sneak peek, keep checking back! 


3 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

I love that Aunt Jan does this for all of you. what a great idea and such love tucked into each package! I love her dearly. Hope you have a great Valentines.

eman60226@gamil.com said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بالخرج

شركة تنظيف شقق بحائل

شركة تنظيف شقق بتبوك

شركة تنظيف شقق

تنظيف شقق
افضل شركه تنظيف بالمملكه

Mobile App Development Company in Chennai said...

Thank you very nice sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails