Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crafty To Do's

Making lists makes me happy. I have at least one a day. There is nothing better than crossing items off a list! Done! Finito! I like to make Crafty To Do lists too, though they might takes weeks not days to fulfill. So in no particular order, here is my list as of well, now:
1. Actually the number one thing is in order. It needs to go first. Get organized! Isn't that what this time of year is all about? I just love all the organizing sales going on and cool plastic containers that can be found.
I have a teeny tiny area in our new little place that's my sewing/crafting spot. And it desperately needs to be organized. I have just about everything I need, I just need to actually organize everything. And I'd like to "cute it up". I got those cute buttons for a steal with the idea that I would paint them some pretty colors. So here is a before picture:

2. Finish quilting my Crooked Coins quilt. This quilt has sadly been on the back burner for like months! But it's the perfect springtime quilt. So maybe I'll have it done by spring.
3. Finish putting together my Fandango Posies quilt. I was hoping to make this for a friend for Christmas, but yeah, that didn't happen. I can't wait to see this done though. How I love Fandango.
4. New Moda Bake Shop tutorials! I have two in the works, both quilts. This is where the no particular order comes in. These will probably supersede the other two quilts. Oh well. Gotta have priorites.

5. Fun Valentine shirts for my girls. Kind of a tradition every year and they look forward to it. Doesn't have to be a big deal. Usually just a heart or two appliqued on but I now have 3 girls, so it's a project!
6. Valentines for the girls. I usually like to do something different and fun. The girls and I will have to put our thinking caps on together and figure it out. It will be fun. Here's what I did last year.
Well, that should take me through the middle of February at least. Of course there are always fun little projects that divert me, but for now, this is it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails