Sunday, April 15, 2012

LDS Teacher Handouts

I work in the Primary with children in my church. I have done a lot of little projects since the beginning of the year, but haven't shared any! So here is one of them. We had a meeting to orientate and encourage our (22!) teachers and needed to give them a little handout. My co-worker has an artist friend that allowed us to use this wonderful picture and we added the little saying. 
  Then I made some little magnets so they could hang in on their fridge. The magnets say CTR (Choose the Right), Love One Another, and Teach Ye Diligently. I made the magnet designs and printed them out. If you'd like to download them, you can print them HERE.
I bought circle glass, little magnets, and glaze to put them together at Sun and Moon Craft Kits on Etsy.
I gave each teacher one of each magnet and stuck them on the back of the handout with sticky dots. Put them in a bag and added some chocolate love!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love these and think I'm going to make a couple of these for my daughters, because it is so important to remember that the words may be fleeting, but the memories of the feelings last a lifetime. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Alicia said...

enjoyed reading about these! Good job!

Rachel said...

Do you have a print out of the picture with the saying on it? I just see a print out for the magnets. I love this idea and would love to do it for my teachers. Thanks

Suzanne said...

Can I print out the wonderful picture and saying? Would love it for our primary teachers!

Andika Kusuma said...


Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Agen Vimax Asli Canada Obat Pembesar Penis

Related Posts with Thumbnails