Friday, May 31, 2013

Farmer's Wife Friday

Welcome to Farmer's Wife Friday! I hope you will find inspiration to keep going on your Farmer's Wife Quilt, or to start one!
I actually had a pretty productive sewing week! I was able to finish my Pillow Talk Swap 10 pillow and I finished a bag for my daughter that I will show next week. I also squeezed in a couple of FW blocks so I don't get too far behind.
I was worried about the Spider Web block because of all the angles. I was worried there would be some Y-seams to deal with. But it was actually pretty simple to piece. And the Spool block was as simple as HSTs and squares. Easy peasy! So not too bad and I have two more blocks down, and only 27 left to go, gah!!
Can't wait to see what kind of progress your doing, now's your chance to show and tell.
Here's all you do:


1. Link up any post or picture from the past week that features your Farmer's Wife quilt progress.
2. You must LINK back to this post within your post. You can also grab a Farmer's Wife Friday button (on the right side bar).
3.
Have fun reading all the posts! Don't forget, everyone loves a nice comment! 


Have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Ellie! I finally made it back! I am proud of the progress that you are making....only 27 to go!

I don't remember, but what size is your quilt going to be? I think that I am going to make a twin size.

Stefanie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails