Sunday, August 15, 2010

And the Winner is....!

First of all can I just say how much fun it was to get all of your entries! I really enjoyed finding out the fun things you did this summer, the fabric you love, and meeting new crafty friends! To all of my new followers, welcome! I hope you find some new ideas and projects to add to our never ending crafty to-do lists ;).

So without further ado, using the Random Number Generator the winner of the fabulous Hunky Dory Jelly Roll is:

Congratulations Anne! I would love to see what you create with it. 


Be patient with me this week, I am moving! Got lots of packing to do and everything else that goes along with a move. Hope to be up and crafting again soon.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yay!! I was so suprised to see my face! :) How very exciting, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails