Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Wonderful Week!

 With Christmas on Saturday, I'm sure this will be a busy week for everyone! I know I have lots of last minute things to make, things to buy, things to send, things to wrap and things to do. But to compound the busy-ness I also have my daughter's 2nd birthday tomorrow (the 20th) and my 14th wedding anniversary on Tuesday! All I can say is what were we thinking getting married so close to Christmas? And my poor daughter is always going to get the short end of the stick having a birthday so near to Christmas.
In order to simplify things we are going to go to our favorite local restaurant, Ruby's for Charlotte's party. We'll just have family and her friend, Lily. Along with Lily's family whose mom is my best friend. I won't have to worry about decor or going all out (like I tend to do:). It will be fun.
Not sure about the anniversary...it's nice now that my son is old enough to babysit. Probably just dinner and movie! Which sounds wonderful as we havn't had a chance to even do that in a long time. I'm thinking Harry Potter...


Though the week with be crazy, I'm looking forward to everything. The weather here in SoCal has been rainy and it's so cozy. It's about as close as we get to winter weather so it's perfect! I also have a project on Moda Bake Shop that will be up on the 21st, so watch for that!
Good luck with getting everything done this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails