Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sights of the Holiday Season

I put up my holiday decorations before we left on our Thanksgiving trip. That way when we got home we were in full Christmas mode! I'm so glad I did.  The house is Christmas cozy and I light a yummy candle everyday that makes it even cozier.
It was strange because when we were living in our home, everything had it's place which made it easy to decorate. But we are living in an apartment right now, so I had to figure out where everything would go and everything didn't go, but most of it found a new home. I made this stocking hange because we don't have a proper mantle. It's just a piece of wood, some red paint, vinyl lettering and drawer pulls. Easy peasy.

 This is my Christmas card tree holder. I will have a tutorial on this via Moda Bake Shop within the week, so watch for it! I'm waiting for cards to fill it folks!
My tree is dripping with ornaments. I love berries, candy canes, and snowmen, can you tell?
 These are just a few of the sights around our little home, but they sure make me happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails