Friday, December 17, 2010

No Peeking Emily!

First of all, Christmas is coming way too fast! I am just getting as much done as I'd hoped, grrrrr. But I am still loving the season.:)

Next, my husband has four siblings, so we rotate each year and exchange gifts with each family. There are two families that each have 3 little girls and this year we got one of those families.
I love matchy sister outfits, so I couldn't resist. I also have an obsession with fruit fabric and have been dying to use this Robert Kaufmann print. Each girl has a different but same polka dot fabric on the border and waist.
I cut out individual fruits and appliqued them onto t-shirts. Each center fruit matched the borders on the skirts. I can't wait to see them wearing them, they are the cutest little girls!

Last, I am bumming because my camera is on the fritz! The edges of most of my pictures are blurry and the pictures are darker than normal. I am so not in the market for a new one, I'm hoping I can figure it out. Maybe I need to read the manual...

2 comments:

The Paisley Abbey said...

I love those outfits. I have the same fabric and might just have to copy your idea!
:)
Courtney

brooklyn said...

oh my goodness. they are to die for!!! they are just perfect for those little girls (although, i think any set of three girls would look adorable in them ;) you are so generous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails