Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Fun Day 7

Today I wanted to a share a little holiday inspiration via pictures of my cousin's house. Her house is amazingly beautiful and she really does it up for Christmas. Her home has even been in Christmas holiday home tours in her area.
I shot a few picts when we were there for Thanksgiving. I apologize for the picture quality on some, they were taken with my phone. :)
 The entryway tree and staircase.
The elegant living room.

Another shot of the living room mantle.
A shelf in the hallway, there are little details everywhere!
 Cute little snowman
 Family room mantle
 Hutch in the kitchen
Even the entertainment center was decked out.
Hope you've enjoyed some holiday inspiration!

2 comments:

Kleep said...

Wow. I LOVE it. Whenever I see/enter a home all decked out for Christmas, it makes me so happy!

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

Does she do this all herself ? WOW ! It makes me happy too , even though Christmas is all done with !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails