Friday, March 8, 2013

Farmer's Wife Friday Link Up!

Coming back to reality after being gone for a week has really kicked my booty! It's been a busy week of getting back on schedule, meetings, freezer meal group, and of course, kids! I had plans for a few different posts, but I was just not able to squeeze them in. So here we are on Friday again and it's time to link up to your Farmer's Wife posts and picture!

I was able to get a couple of blocks done this week! I have been trying to be a purist in using the Annie's Farm Stand fabrics that I chose for my quilt. But besides solid white and a couple of cute scriptie prints I didn't have any light or white fabrics to set off the bold colors. I just kind of needed something else to use.
  While in St. George I was able to go to three quilt shops. This is seriously one of the biggest bonuses of having family there. Fabric shopping! It's heavenly. I saw this simple white with red polka dots and knew that's what I had been looking for. I only wish they had it all the colors of my quilt. I would have done it. I will be on the lookout.

  I love how just those few tiny dots make all the difference. It just brings the cuteness level up a notch. :) I would love to see what blocks you are working on! Let's get linking!
Here's what you need to do:

Use the linky and link your blog posts or flickr pictures.
Grab a Farmer's Wife Friday button (on the right side bar) and link back to this post.
Enjoy everyone's progress!


Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the image of a user
in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!

Take a look at my homepage 89601

Related Posts with Thumbnails